Give to the HCHSAA Emergency Fund
The HCHSAA has established an Emergency Fund to support urgent, unforeseen, and ongoing programs and activities for the students and faculty of Hunter College High School.
Connect with Other Alums
Take advantage of our lifelong networking resources. Register for and search the new member directory.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the HCHSAA office staff is now working remotely. While we are off site, we are still available to respond to any questions you may have. Please direct your inquiries to us via email at email@example.com
Alumnae/i in the News
We at the Alumnae/i Association love to know what is happening with graduates young and old, near and far. Send us your updates, and we’ll publish them on our Alumnae/i Updates page or in AlumNotes. Let the community know what you are up to! This is a member benefit for Alumnae/i Association members. To submit, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumna Publishes Collection of Pandemic-Related Writings
- Alumna Appointed to Leadership Position at Children’s National Hospital
- Alumnus Returns to the White House
- The Outside Story Premieres April 30th
- Alumna is First Female Director of National Intelligence
Diversity Initiatives, News, and Profiles
- HCHSAA’s Diversity Resource Page
- On Thursday, March 18, the HCHSAA Diversity Committee hosted the first in a series of panel discussions on increasing diversity in the high school’s student body and faculty. The topic for the first session was the status of admissions for the Class of 2027. Watch on demand on YouTube or through the HCHSAA Facebook page.
- On Facebook: please see The HCHSAA LGBTQ* Alums group and The Official HCHS Black & Latinx Alumni Group
- Roundtable Series on Diversity-Enhancing Reforms, Session 2: Creating and Sustaining Equitable Admissions
- Nadal Develops Course in Fashion Law
- A Life in Judicial Service
- Celebrating Women’s History Month
- At the Forefront of Design
Recent Books by Hunter Authors
You might also like the HCHS Book Club , a private Facebook group for all bookworms who are Hunter alums. Discussions are not limited to works written by Hunterites!
- A Thorough Analysis of Our Rights
- Writing of Bonds of Intimacy
- A Look Back in Time
- Glimpses into the Expression of Loss
- Meditations Through Poetry
Membership for All Alumnae/i!
Beginning in December 2020, all alumnae/i are members of the Hunter College High School Alumnae/i Association. Please visit our Membership News page for more information.