Hunter College High School Alumnae/i Association, Inc. (HCHSAA) is a New York not-for-profit corporation. Below are links to copies of HCHSAA’s current governing documents and certain of its policies as well as historical versions of some of these documents.
HCHSAA’s Current Governing Documents
- ByLaws: Amended By-Laws approved by HCHSAA’s members on June 4, 2022 and its Board of Directors on March 15, 2022.
- Articles of Incorporation: Certificate of Amendment to Certificate of Incorporation approved by HCHSAA’s members on June 5, 2021.
- Conflict of Interest Policy: 2022-06-17 Conflict of Interest Policy (Form: Report Conflict of Interest)
- Gift Acceptance Policy: Gift Acceptance Policy
- IRS Tax Exempt Status Letter: 1998 IRS Tax Letter
- Membership Confirmation Policy: Membership Confirmation Policy adopted by HCHSAA’s Board of Directors on March 15, 2022.
- Publication Policy: 2022-08-22 Publication Policy
- Statement of Board Responsibilities and Code of Conduct Adopted by the HCHSAA Board of Directors Resolution 2022-64 on 11/15/22
- Whistle Blower Policy: 2020-06-24 Whistle Blower Policy
- In addition, as a NYS NFP corporation, we are also governed by the New York State Not for Profit Law
Past Versions of HCHSAA’s Governing Documents
This section contains pdf copies of historical governing documents for Hunter College High School Alumnae/i Association, Inc. (HCHSAA). These historical governing documents in the links below have all been superseded by more current versions (which can be found above) and are null and void.
- 2020: By-Laws Effective June 24, 2020 (superceded 6/4/2022)
- 2017: By-Laws Effective March 14, 2017 (superceded 6/24/2020)
- 1998: By-Laws Effective December 31, 1998 (superceded 3/14/2017)
- 1997: Certificate of Incorporation (superceded June 5, 2021)
- 1975: By-Laws Effective June 1, 1975 (superceded 12/31/1998)